Kenapa orang tua yang cerdas harus investasi double set buku " I WONDER WHY"/ "AKU INGIN TAHU MENGAPA" dan "TALKING ENGLISH"? selamat pagi bunda, salam bunda cerdas!!! pada kesempatan ini saya akan cerita tentang salah satu customer yang sudah memesan double set buku "I WONDER WHY" atau "AKU INGI TAHU MENGAPA" dan "TALKING ENGLISH". bunda…
- we came across this product in one of the educational fair and my son loves it, but wishes if there is stock for ages 4-6 and 5-7 or even younger....my son is coming to 4yrs old and so I am playing this toy instead :)
- We have all three of the FunThinkers books. My children love them because they are like playing a game. I love them because they are fun and educational. Each book builds up in skills. Book 1 is a great starting book because the child can quickly build their confidence and then they want to do more. These books cause kids to "think". When they are finished they can check themselves to see if they've done the page correctly. They love to see if they've done it all right. These books are such a hit that I've now purchase 2 sets of frame/tiles. I wish they had more books/higher levels but I recently found out the series has been discontinued.
- Bought this for the granddaughter and she seems to really enjoy it. It's not her favorite, and she does get bored; however, it does challenge her...and over all it is helping to develop her skills.
- This is a great toy for young children and for special needs children. My daughter is 12 years old and autistic. (We use both book 2 and book 3) The mechanism of the game itself is so simple and ingenious. There is a hinged plastic grid that is placed over a large page of the fun-thinkers book. You place plastic tiles 1 to 16 on the left side of the gird then the player lifts a tile to match it with an item on the right side. For example: the child lifts a tile and there might be a picture of a cow and then places the tile on the other side over a picture of a farm. There are also exercises with sentences, shapes, face matching, math and so on. My daughter enjoys this game and learns from it at the same time. It's an amazing game!
- i'm so delighted. Though we are not Catholics and we dont have any connections, my child has successfully gained entry into a reputable school in causeway Bay. Thanks to FUN THINKERS pre-examination training
says Mr Lee (Taikoo Shing)
- My Domestic Helper can play FUN THINKERS with my daughter, relieving some of my pressure
says Chistina (central)
- Its difficult for my child to concentrate on reading. He could hardly sit down quietly for three minutes. However, FUN THINKERS can grasp his attention and he plays the games with excitement. His abilities of concentration and patience have greatly improved, as did his academic performance
says Mrs. Lau (Heng Fa Chuen)
- I have two sons age three and five. They were so excited when they started playing the FUN THINKERS games. I had no coice but to by an extra answering board the following day. They often play games together. Sometimes my eldest son teaches his younger brother. As a result, They are getting closer to each other
says Mrs. Tang (Tsue Wan)
- Since Ka-lok started playing FUN THINKERS, he has improved his academic performance and has more confidence in himself
says Mr Kwong(Kowloon Tong)
- Hiu-Tong would willingly takeout FUN THINKERS to play, allowing me to have more time to rest at home after a busy working day
- our kindergarden has introduced FUN THINKERS as supporting teaching tools this year. The Kids like this teaching format and study with enthusiasm. We are also getting positive response fro parent. Iam really ammazed
says Principal Leung(Admiralty)
- I like to use FUN THINKERS as teaching as teaching tools in class. Since its operating format is very interesting, it helps to cheer up te atmosphere in the classroom. Moreover, the contents of the excercise books are arranged in away that difficultly levels are gradually uncreased. As a result, I can Organize my teaching more efficiently and students van gain a better understanding of the contents
says teacher Cheung (Mong Kok)
- Learning things while having fun helps kids to remember what they learnt more effectively than by learning by reading through books.
- Logico products are expensive that's why I told my children that it's already our advance christmas gift for them ... I have already consumed our budget for their educational toys and books for this year so my hands are tied up for now.
Anyway, both my children can use the activities of this Logico Maximo until they grow older so it's still a good buy.
- By using Grolier as early educational programme also enhances the use of right and left brain. Overall we are satisfied with this product and definitely worth the money. i spend lots of time doing educational activities with her whenever i'm not working and Logico Primo will be part of it.
mom of reya
- The LOGICO method is great for children because it’s fun. It’s great for the teacher because the children cannot cheat. This is the crucial point for a material used in free learning activities: It needs self-checking. LOGICO meets this demand perfectly.
The cards and the LOGICO plastic frame are highly motivating for children. LOGICO provides an excellent combination of the cognitive and manual aspects of learning.
The tasks of the titles are varied and not at all boring or repetitive. Especially the number of tasks is suitable for the level of the age group.
The children of my 2nd grade are enthusiastic about the LOGICO programme and keep asking for new cards.
What teachers in Germany say about LOGICO
- We are using LOGICO for beginners. The result of this kit is amazing. We would like to appreciate your hard work in making such friendly learning tools. Hope rest of world will be enlightened and enjoy learning.
Primary school, India
Primary school, India
- The questions are designed to let students have an easy start, and then move on to more difficult ones. They are intended to inspire their thoughts, helping them to develop abilities in oberservation, comparing, analyzing and reasoning, which are important to their future study.
The combined use of LOGICO cards and the learning board requires children to use their eyes,
hands and minds at the same time.
Teacher, Hong Kong
- The content of LOGICO covers a wide range of subjects which are systematically structured. The children learn from the learning cards and check the correct answers all by themselves, enjoying a sense of success. This could help children to increase their passion for learning and strengthen their determination to tackle new challenges.
Childhood Education Expert, China